Uh oh. Kepak hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Kepak is an Irish food company who specialise in meat and convenience foods. Their brands include Rustlers and Black Angus.kepak.com
Do Kepak pay sick pay?
No. Most people don’t get proper sick pay at Kepak.
Food and Drink Producers who pay sick pay include Molson Coors, Birds Eye and Haribo.
Last updated 21 May 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 26 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between July 2020 and May 2023.
96% of people say they wouldn’t get paid if they were sick but scheduled to work.
Why this matters
Everyone gets sick sometimes. You should be able to take time off without worrying.
At a good job you should still get paid if you’re scheduled to work but can’t due to sickness. Your contract should say how many sick days you can take each year.
This is more than the legal minimum, which says you should only get paid if you are unwell for 4 full days. See Citizens Advice for more details.
More about pay at Kepak
Which food and drink producers pay sick pay?
- Molson Coors Most people get sick pay
- Birds Eye Most people get sick pay
- Haribo Only some people get sick pay
- Ferrero Most people get sick pay
- Mondelēz International Most people get sick pay
- Coca Cola Most people get sick pay
- AB Agri Most people get sick pay
- Weetabix Food Company Most people get sick pay
- Kerry Foods Only some people get sick pay
- Kelloggs Most people get sick pay