Uh oh. Inverclyde Council hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Inverclyde Council is a local authority. They oversee local services.inverclyde.gov.uk
Do Inverclyde Council pay market rates?
Most people are paid above average for their job at Inverclyde Council.
Public Sector Bodies who pay market rates include Angus Council, Oxfordshire County Council and Newcastle City Council.
Last updated 12 February 2023
How we know this
Based on 11 job reviews from people who work at Inverclyde Council.
91% of people are paid above average for the type of work they do.
Why this matters
Pay can vary a lot between types of job. Employers should be ensuring that the rates their staff are paid are in line with similar roles elsewhere.
More about pay at Inverclyde Council
Which public sector bodies pay market rates?
- Angus Council Pay market rates
- Oxfordshire County Council Pay market rates
- Newcastle City Council Pay market rates
- Perth And Kinross Council Pay market rates
- North Lincolnshire Council Pay market rates
- Moray Council Pay market rates
- Oldham Council Pay market rates
- Midlothian Council Pay market rates
- Newport City Council Pay market rates
- London Fire Brigade Pay market rates