What’s the pay at Hillcare?
Last updated 4 June 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 25 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between June 2021 and June 2023.
Which social care providers pay most?
- Places For People Pay £19.1k-37.7k per year
- Glasgow HSCP Pay £17.5k-39.0k per year
- Mears Pay £19.5k-36.5k per year
- PeoplePlus Pay £19.9k-27.3k per year
- Helping Hands Pay £10.85-13.35 per hour
- Ingeus Pay £13.5k-25.0k per year
- Bon Accord Care Pay £10.55-13.88 per hour
- Camphill Village Trust Pay £10.15-15.87 per hour
- Newcross Healthcare Pay £10.00-14.99 per hour
- Alcedo Care Pay £10.65-12.91 per hour