Do Hillcare pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at Hillcare.
Social Care Providers who pay minimum wage include Livewell Southwest, Places For People and PeoplePlus.
Here’s how Hillcare pay different age groups.
|Age group||Hillcare pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-22||Not enough data yet|
|23 and over||£8.91–10.75|
Last updated 23 January 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 23 job reviews from people who work at Hillcare.
100% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
Which social care providers pay the best?
- Livewell Southwest - pay £9.75–19.91 per hour
- Places For People - pay £9.29–17.96 per hour
- PeoplePlus - pay £10.10–14.00 per hour
- Bon Accord Care - pay £9.96–13.80 per hour
- Newcross Healthcare - pay £10.00–14.99 per hour
- Care By Us - pay £9.70–12.88 per hour
- Alcedo Care - pay £10.04–12.68 per hour
- Guardian Angel Carers - pay £8.73–12.93 per hour
- Helping Hands - pay £10.02–12.60 per hour
- Mears - pay £7.22–16.35 per hour