Uh oh. Hillcare hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Hillcare provide residential, nursing and dementia care services.hillcare.net
Do Hillcare pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at Hillcare.
Social Care Providers who pay minimum wage include Places For People, Livewell Southwest and Aberlour Children's Charity.
Here’s how Hillcare pay different age groups.
|Age group||Hillcare pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-22||Not enough data yet|
|23 and over||£8.91–10.80|
Last updated 4 June 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 26 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between July 2020 and June 2023.
100% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
More about pay at Hillcare
Which social care providers pay the best?
- Places For People - pay £9.57–18.10 per hour
- Livewell Southwest - pay £9.78–19.88 per hour
- Aberlour Children's Charity - pay £11.79–15.71 per hour
- PeoplePlus - pay £10.13–15.06 per hour
- St Elizabeths Centre - pay £11.18–14.34 per hour
- Bon Accord Care - pay £10.03–13.70 per hour
- Helping Hands - pay £10.85–12.85 per hour
- Care By Us - pay £9.70–12.88 per hour
- Alcedo Care - pay £10.17–12.87 per hour
- Guardian Angel Carers - pay £8.73–13.00 per hour