Hightown Housing Association
Uh oh. The Hightown Housing Association hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
The Hightown Housing Association offers care services and supported housing. They operate across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.hightownha.org.uk
What’s the pay at the Hightown Housing Association?
The average pay at the Hightown Housing Association is between £9.32 and £11.48 per hour.
This table shows how hourly pay rates at the Hightown Housing Association compare across the different types of jobs they offer.
|Job||Hightown Housing Association pay per hour|
Last updated 27 January 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 15 job reviews from people who work at the Hightown Housing Association.
More about pay at the Hightown Housing Association
Which housing associations pay most?
- Sovereign Housing Association Pay £10.81–18.53 per hour
- Places For People Pay £9.36–18.70 per hour
- Clarion Housing Group Pay £11.50–15.87 per hour
- Thirteen Pay £10.28–15.38 per hour
- Peabody Pay £9.32–19.90 per hour
- Southern Housing Group Pay £9.82–18.47 per hour
- One Housing Pay £9.40–13.80 per hour
- Your Housing Pay £9.20–12.33 per hour
- Riverside Pay £6.85–14.32 per hour
- Framework Pay £9.15–12.03 per hour