What’s the pay at Heygates?
The average pay at Heygates is between £9.50 and £15.00 per hour.
Last updated 4 November 2022
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 11 job reviews from people who work at Heygates.
Which food and drink producers pay most?
- Kelloggs Pay £9.55–27.98 per hour
- Diageo Pay £11.35–26.38 per hour
- Weetabix Food Company Pay £10.89–18.81 per hour
- Coca Cola Pay £9.97–21.25 per hour
- Pladis Pay £9.76–18.87 per hour
- AB Agri Pay £11.20–18.32 per hour
- Mondelēz International Pay £9.39–18.87 per hour
- Hovis Pay £10.07–19.07 per hour
- Quorn Foods Pay £7.81–18.16 per hour
- Molson Coors Pay £11.20–20.51 per hour
What people are saying about pay at Heygates
Flexible to me
Pay is rubbish have to work a lot of hours to get decent amount to cover bills
Heygates Delivery driver, July 2022