Hermes ranks 10th in delivery companies
What’s it like on the frontline at Hermes?
Most people don’t do unpaid extra workGood
People don’t get 4 weeks notice of when they’re workingBad
People don’t get proper sick payBad
Featured Hermes job reviews
left alone to get on with it
wages, only told 1 day in advance what I'm working the next dayhgv 1 driver, April 2020
• My colleagues - work well as a team, communication is good and the task gets done
• On your own initiative, support your self, managers don’t check up on you for the who shift - check your doing okay or if there is any issues going on or anything like that.
• Never know when you going to start or finish a shift due to no set rota for any set week so that can be a little annoying because you don’t know when at all you will finish.
• Company doesn’t seem to care about you at all, including your personal health
• Very repetitive job roles every shift, nothing changes and can always expect the same every day which is boring and can drain down your self esteem and even effect one mental healthWarehouse Operative, March 2020