Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
What's the pay for 17 year olds at H&M?
The average pay for 17 year olds at H&M is between £6.15 and £7.20 per hour.
|Job||H&M pay per hour for 17 yr olds|
The current minimum wage for people age 17 is £4.62 per hour.
The Real Living Wage is £9.50 (£10.85 in London).
Last updated 3 January, 2022
How we know this
Based on 16 job reviews from people who work at H&M.
Top paying fashion retailers for 17 year olds
- John Lewis & Partners - 17 year olds pay £9.47 per hour
- TK Maxx - 17 year olds pay £9.01 per hour
- Primark - 17 year olds pay £8.51 per hour
- Schuh - 17 year olds pay £7.85 per hour
- Next - 17 year olds pay £6.56 per hour
- Clarks - 17 year olds pay £6.56 per hour
- New Look - 17 year olds pay £6.40 per hour
- H&M - 17 year olds pay £6.30 per hour
- River Island - 17 year olds pay £6.25 per hour
- House of Fraser - 17 year olds pay £5.35 per hour