Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
Do Go North East pay breaks?
Not always. Most people don’t get paid breaks at Go North East.
Public Transport Providers who pay breaks include Great Western Railway, TransPennine Express and Transport for Wales.
Last updated 9 December, 2021
How we know this
Based on 71 job reviews from people who work at Go North East.
73% of people say they don’t get paid breaks
Why this matters
A good job should have paid breaks.
You should be paid for all your time at work, whether you’re on a break or not.
Which public transport providers pay breaks?
- Great Western Railway Breaks are paid
- TransPennine Express Breaks are paid
- Transport for Wales Breaks are paid
- Northern Rail Breaks are paid
- West Midlands Trains Breaks are paid
- Hitachi Breaks are paid
- Thameslink Breaks are paid
- Southeastern Breaks are paid
- East Midlands Railway Breaks are paid
- Govia Thameslink Railway Breaks are paid
What people are saying about sick pay at Go North East
Meeting and greeting people of all walks of life
Long hours driving short breaks
Go North East Employee, June 2021