What’s the pay at Go Ape?
Last updated 22 February 2024
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Real Living Wage
|Rest of the UK
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Legal minimum wage
|23 or older
How we know this
Based on data from 38 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between February 2023 and February 2024.
Which entertainment companies pay most?
- Disney Pay £9.16-40.00 per hour
- Ticketmaster Pay £22.6k-35.0k per year
- Warner Bros. Pay £11.50-35.76 per hour
- Royal Opera House Pay £11.27-18.55 per hour
- The Hippodrome Casino Pay £23.2k-34.7k per year
- Barbican Pay £7.71-18.79 per hour
- Live Nation Pay £25.0k-35.0k per year
- The Jockey Club Pay £10.67-15.00 per hour
- LW Theatres Pay £10.79-16.20 per hour
- Layered Reality Pay £11.05-17.41 per hour
Jobs at Go Ape
What people are saying about pay at Go Ape
Outdoor, physically active, busy so days go quickly
Lack of communication from top down, failure to understand needs of staff, lack of customer engagement, Overly strict, progression is hard to come by, pay is awful for the hours and mental strain you put in, senior management will always fail to see the toll it takes physically and mentally.
Go Ape Instructor, February 2024
Meeting and interacting with new people
Pay stress, and expectation
Go Ape Duty manager, June 2023