Do Furniture Village pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at Furniture Village.
Retailers who pay minimum wage include JLA, Dior and Renault.
Here’s how Furniture Village pay different age groups.
|Age group||Furniture Village pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-22||Not enough data yet|
|23 and over||£10.89–15.84|
Last updated 8 February 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 14 job reviews from people who work at Furniture Village.
93% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
Which retailers pay the best?
- JLA - pay £10.10–17.21 per hour
- Dior - pay £10.56–24.06 per hour
- Renault - pay £9.11–20.12 per hour
- Numatic International - pay £12.44–15.42 per hour
- Harrods - pay £10.71–14.16 per hour
- Disney - pay £8.75–29.81 per hour
- Symphony Group - pay £10.18–15.78 per hour
- Amazon - pay £10.00–15.26 per hour
- Majestic Wine - pay £9.00–13.42 per hour
- Watches Of Switzerland - pay £10.12–16.49 per hour