Good news! Furniture Village has claimed their Breakroom profile.
They care about what their frontline employees think and want to be a good employer.Dismiss
Furniture Village is a furniture retailer. Products they sell include sofas, beds and dining room sets.furniturevillage.co.uk
Do Furniture Village pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at Furniture Village.
Retailers who pay minimum wage include JLA, Renault and Dior.
Here’s how Furniture Village pay different age groups.
|Age group||Furniture Village pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-22||Not enough data yet|
|23 and over||£10.75–15.58|
Last updated 19 April 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 19 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between January 2021 and April 2023.
95% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
More about pay at Furniture Village
Which retailers pay the best?
- JLA - pay £10.10–17.21 per hour
- Renault - pay £9.11–20.12 per hour
- Dior - pay £10.15–15.46 per hour
- Harrods - pay £10.64–15.01 per hour
- Net-a-Porter - pay £11.43–14.55 per hour
- Amazon - pay £10.40–17.06 per hour
- VF - pay £10.15–14.00 per hour
- Watches Of Switzerland - pay £10.35–13.92 per hour
- Big Yellow - pay £10.36–16.24 per hour
- Nisbets - pay £9.00–13.22 per hour