Do Flamingo Land Resort pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at Flamingo Land Resort.
Entertainment Companies who pay minimum wage include LW Theatres, Aspers Casino and The Rank Group.
Here’s how Flamingo Land Resort pay different age groups.
|Age group||Flamingo Land Resort pay per hour|
|16-17||Not enough data yet|
|18-20||Not enough data yet|
|21-22||Not enough data yet|
|23 and over||£8.91–10.40|
Last updated 20 September 2022
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 22 job reviews from people who work at Flamingo Land Resort.
100% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
More about pay at Flamingo Land Resort
Which entertainment companies pay the best?
- LW Theatres - pay £10.74–15.49 per hour
- Aspers Casino - pay £10.00–13.74 per hour
- The Rank Group - pay £8.98–16.72 per hour
- Coral Island - pay £8.91–13.40 per hour
- Gleneagles - pay £9.58–12.91 per hour
- Merkur Slots - pay £9.12–11.30 per hour
- Everyman Cinema - pay £8.45–12.22 per hour
- Delfont Mackintosh Theatres - pay £10.15–11.18 per hour
- Genting Casino - pay £9.53–12.12 per hour
- Manchester United - pay £9.16–11.86 per hour