Uh oh. Fife Council hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Fife Council is a local authority. They oversee local services.fife.gov.uk
What's the average pay for a care assistant at Fife Council?
The average pay for a home carer at Fife Council is between £10.08 and £13.19 per hour.
The top paying employers for care workers and assistants are North Lanarkshire Council, Helping Hands and South Lanarkshire Council.
Last updated 4 December 2022
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
How we know this
Based on 25 job reviews from people who work at Fife Council.
More about pay at Fife Council
Who pays care workers and assistants the most?
- North Lanarkshire Council Pay £11.24–14.97 per hour
- Helping Hands Pay £10.78–12.76 per hour
- South Lanarkshire Council Pay £10.55–13.13 per hour
- Glasgow City Council Pay £9.98–16.15 per hour
- Fife Council Pay £10.08–13.19 per hour
- Apex Prime Care Pay £9.58–13.76 per hour
- City Of Edinburgh Council Pay £9.33–13.22 per hour
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Pay £10.29–12.68 per hour
- Local Government Association Pay £9.92–15.00 per hour
- Newcross Healthcare Pay £9.23–13.00 per hour
Jobs at Fife Council
What are care workers and assistants saying about pay at Fife Council?
Working with children
Low pay, difficult behaviours to deal with
Fife Council Employee, April 2021
Bullying and boys club
Fife Council Administrator, March 2021