Uh oh. Fablink hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Fablink manufacture vehicle parts out of metal.fablink.co.uk
Do Fablink pay sick pay?
No. Most people don’t get proper sick pay at Fablink.
Manufacturers who pay sick pay include Pirelli, British Sugar and Bio Products Laboratory.
Last updated 5 June 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 14 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between June 2020 and June 2023.
79% of people say they wouldn’t get paid if they were sick but scheduled to work.
Why this matters
Everyone gets sick sometimes. You should be able to take time off without worrying.
At a good job you should still get paid if you’re scheduled to work but can’t due to sickness. Your contract should say how many sick days you can take each year.
This is more than the legal minimum, which says you should only get paid if you are unwell for 4 full days. See Citizens Advice for more details.
Which manufacturers pay sick pay?
- Pirelli Most people get sick pay
- British Sugar Most people get sick pay
- Bio Products Laboratory Most people get sick pay
- Alexander Dennis Most people get sick pay
- Pall Only some people get sick pay
- BAE Systems Most people get sick pay
- Bentley Motors Most people get sick pay
- Diversey Most people get sick pay
- Collins Aerospace Most people get sick pay
- Meggitt Most people get sick pay