Do Coverage Care pay breaks?
Yes. Most people get paid breaks at Coverage Care.
Social Care Providers who pay breaks include Porthaven, VSA and Keychange.
Last updated 29 June 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 14 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between July 2021 and June 2023.
100% of people say they get paid breaks.
Why this matters
A good job should have paid breaks.
You should be paid for all your time at work, whether you’re on a break or not.
Which social care providers pay breaks?
- Porthaven Most people get paid breaks
- VSA Only some people get paid breaks
- Keychange Most people get paid breaks
- Percy Hedley Foundation Only some people get paid breaks
- Sense Scotland Only some people get paid breaks
- Aspire Living Only some people get paid breaks
- Greensleeves Care Most people get paid breaks
- Hollybank Trust Most people get paid breaks
- Hartford Care Most people get paid breaks
- Carebase Most people get paid breaks
Jobs at Coverage Care
Jobs where breaks are paid
What people are saying about sick pay at Coverage Care
I’m kept busy with the work load, which I like. My line manager is very approachable and hard working, my last 2 catering managers were lazy and didn’t pull their weight. We get paid our breaks, although they get interrupted now and again. Our kitchen is only 5 years old so has all mod cons. Training is good.
As it’s open 24/7
Working Christmas Day, Easter and the bank holidays can mean you miss out on family times, but you don’t work every single day so if you’re lucky you’re shift doesn’t fall on those days.
Coverage Care Catering assistant, March 2021