Do Co-op Food pay breaks?
Sometimes. Only some people get paid breaks at Co-op Food.
Convenience Stores who pay breaks include BP, Southern Co-op and One Stop.
Last updated 29 January 2023
How we know this
Based on 157 job reviews from people who work at Co-op Food.
41% of people say they don’t get paid breaks.
Why this matters
A good job should have paid breaks.
You should be paid for all your time at work, whether you’re on a break or not.
Which convenience stores pay breaks?
- BP Most people get paid breaks
- Southern Co-op Most people get paid breaks
- One Stop Most people get paid breaks
- A F Blakemore Most people get paid breaks
- Scotmid Most people get paid breaks
- Motor Fuel Group Most people get paid breaks
- Spar Only some people get paid breaks
- Costcutter Only some people get paid breaks
- Premier Stores Only some people get paid breaks
- ViVO Most people get paid breaks
Jobs at Co-op Food
Jobs where breaks are paid
What people are saying about sick pay at Co-op Food
the people who I work with
short breaks. not enough pay.
Co-op Food customer team member, October 2022
Missed breaks when busy
Some people don't get shift preferences
Co-op Food Team leader, October 2022
Hard work but not 2 structured
Rarely take full breaks
Co-op Food Team leader, September 2022
Plenty of holiday hours
Closed Christmas day and Easter Sunday
Have to work weekends
No set shifts
Distinct devide between morning and evening staff
Management seem to care more about the shop than the staff
Team leaders don't get to take their full breaks
Co-op Food Customer team member, August 2022
Pay, 6 weeks holiday
Stressful, can’t take proper breaks, not given enough hours to get all the work done and not paid overtime
Co-op Food Team leader, July 2022