Clarion Housing Group
Uh oh. Clarion Housing Group hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Clarion Housing Group is a housing association.myclarionhousing.com
What’s the pay at Clarion Housing Group?
The average pay at Clarion Housing Group is between £11.52 and £16.48 per hour.
Last updated 15 May 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 26 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between February 2021 and May 2023.
More about pay at Clarion Housing Group
Which housing associations pay most?
- Sovereign Housing Association Pay £10.84–18.78 per hour
- Thirteen Pay £10.28–15.38 per hour
- Places For People Pay £9.57–18.10 per hour
- Peabody Pay £9.32–19.87 per hour
- Southern Housing Group Pay £9.85–18.75 per hour
- Platform Housing Pay £9.08–18.71 per hour
- One Housing Pay £9.40–13.80 per hour
- Hightown Housing Association Pay £9.32–11.48 per hour
- Riverside Pay £7.10–14.21 per hour
- Your Housing Pay £9.20–12.50 per hour