Uh oh. Charles Clinkard hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Charles Clinkard is a footwear brand. They provide shoes for women, men, and children.charlesclinkard.co.uk
Do workers at Charles Clinkard do extra work that they don't get paid for?
Sometimes. Some people do unpaid extra work at Charles Clinkard.
Fashion Retailers who don't require unpaid extra work include Dr Martens, Seasalt and Whistles.
Last updated 15 May 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 15 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between June 2021 and May 2023.
60% of people report that they do extra work that they don’t get paid for.
Why this matters
Everyone should get paid for any extra work they do, even if it is outside your contracted hours. At a good job, you should be paid for all the time you spend at work.
More about pay at Charles Clinkard
Which fashion retailers don't require unpaid extra work?
- Dr Martens No unpaid extra work
- Seasalt No unpaid extra work
- Whistles No unpaid extra work
- MandM Direct No unpaid extra work
- Boden No unpaid extra work
- Johnstons Of Elgin No unpaid extra work
- The Very Group No unpaid extra work
- Beaverbrooks No unpaid extra work
- John Lewis & Partners No unpaid extra work
- Ralph Lauren No unpaid extra work