What’s the pay at Bridgend County Borough Council?
The average pay at Bridgend County Borough Council is between £12.4k and £24.2k per year.
Last updated 15 January 2024
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Real Living Wage
|Rest of the UK
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Legal minimum wage
|23 or older
How we know this
Based on data from 23 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between January 2022 and January 2024.
More about pay at Bridgend County Borough Council
Which councils pay most?
- Croydon Council Pay £19.1k-63.3k per year
- City Of London Corporation Pay £25.5k-44.4k per year
- Lambeth Council Pay £18.8k-46.8k per year
- Hammersmith and Fulham Council Pay £10.68-20.43 per hour
- Lewisham Council Pay £21.5k-46.8k per year
- Tower Hamlets Council Pay £15.3k-51.9k per year
- Redbridge Council Pay £22.4k-43.4k per year
- Islington Council Pay £21.0k-41.5k per year
- Camden Council Pay £20.1k-43.0k per year
- Westminster City Council Pay £11.6k-43.9k per year
Jobs at Bridgend County Borough Council
Social Worker - East Children's Locality Hubs
Bridgend County Borough Council£39,834 - £48,421 per annum (includes a £5,000 market supplement). Starting point will be determined in line with Progression Framework A relocation package up to £8,000 will be considered for this post.Bridgend, CF31Full time, part time
- People enjoy this job
- Respectful managers
What people are saying about pay at Bridgend County Borough Council
Making a difference to the lives of young people
Pay, unsociable hours, risks associated with behaviours
Bridgend County Borough Council Residential support worker, October 2023