Bridgend County Borough Council
Uh oh. Bridgend County Borough Council hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Bridgend County Borough Council is a Welsh local authority. They oversee local services.bridgend.gov.uk
What’s the pay at Bridgend County Borough Council?
The average pay at Bridgend County Borough Council is between £8.63 and £11.95 per hour.
Last updated 28 March 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 18 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between August 2020 and March 2023.
More about pay at Bridgend County Borough Council
Which public sector bodies pay most?
- Croydon Council Pay £10.58–25.37 per hour
- Westminster City Council Pay £9.15–24.93 per hour
- Scottish Prison Service Pay £11.85–19.80 per hour
- Southwark Council Pay £11.32–21.87 per hour
- Metropolitan Police Pay £11.51–22.22 per hour
- London Fire Brigade Pay £13.73–19.00 per hour
- NHS 24 Pay £11.47–22.45 per hour
- Police Scotland Pay £11.05–20.38 per hour
- Sussex Police Pay £10.92–22.39 per hour
- HM Prison and Probation Service Pay £10.11–17.69 per hour