This table shows how hourly pay rates at Belfast Trust compare to the minimum wage and the Real Living Wage.
|Age group||Belfast Trust pay rate||Real Living Wage||Legal minimum wage|
|Under 18||Not enough data yet||Only applies to people 18 and over||£4.55|
|18-20||Not enough data yet||£9.30, £10.75 in London||£6.45|
|21-24||Not enough data yet||£9.30, £10.75 in London||£8.20|
|25 and over||£9.37–10.36||£9.30, £10.75 in London||£8.72|
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
People get paid an annual salary
- 43% of people report they get paid by the hour
- 57% of people report they get paid an annual salary
Based on information from 7 job reviews
People get paid monthly
- 0% of people report they get paid weekly
- 0% of people report they get paid every two weeks
- 0% of people report they get paid every four weeks
- 100% of people report they get paid monthly
Based on information from 5 job reviews