Find your ideal job
Breakroom is here to help you find the job you deserve.Join Breakroom
What's the pay for 17 year olds at B&M?
The average pay for 17 year olds at B&M is between £4.55 and £4.65 per hour.
|Job||B&M pay per hour for 17 yr olds|
|Retail and sales assistants||£4.55–4.65|
The current minimum wage for people age 17 is £4.62 per hour.
The Real Living Wage is £9.50 (£10.85 in London).
Last updated 10 January, 2022
How we know this
Based on 114 job reviews from people who work at B&M.
Top paying retailers for 17 year olds
- Amazon - 17 year olds pay £10.00 per hour
- Lush - 17 year olds pay £9.50 per hour
- Argos - 17 year olds pay £9.50 per hour
- John Lewis & Partners - 17 year olds pay £9.47 per hour
- IKEA - 17 year olds pay £9.30 per hour
- Marks & Spencer - 17 year olds pay £9.20 per hour
- Pets at Home - 17 year olds pay £9.06 per hour
- Boots - 17 year olds pay £8.91 per hour
- Wilko - 17 year olds pay £8.36 per hour
- Halfords - 17 year olds pay £7.50 per hour