Uh oh. Amey hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Amey is an infrastructure support service provider. This includes consultation, building and management for transport projects.amey.co.uk
Do Amey pay sick pay?
Sometimes. Only some people get proper sick pay at Amey.
Facilities Management Firms who pay sick pay include Verastar, Sellafield Ltd and Intu.
Last updated 21 March 2023
How we know this
Based on 59 job reviews from people who work at Amey.
37% of people say they wouldn’t get paid if they were sick but scheduled to work.
Why this matters
Everyone gets sick sometimes. You should be able to take time off without worrying.
At a good job you should still get paid if you’re scheduled to work but can’t due to sickness. Your contract should say how many sick days you can take each year.
This is more than the legal minimum, which says you should only get paid if you are unwell for 4 full days. See Citizens Advice for more details.
Which facilities management firms pay sick pay?
- Verastar Only some people get sick pay
- Sellafield Ltd Most people get sick pay
- Intu Only some people get sick pay
- Tayside Contracts Most people get sick pay
- CBRE Most people get sick pay
- Robertson Most people get sick pay
- NHS Property Services Most people get sick pay
- Equans Most people get sick pay
- Chubb Fire & Security Most people get sick pay
- Pinnacle Group Only some people get sick pay