Uh oh. Amberstone hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Amberstone provides security services and products.amberstone.co.uk/services
What’s the pay at Amberstone?
The average pay at Amberstone is between £8.74 and £11.00 per hour.
This table shows how hourly pay rates at Amberstone compare across the different types of jobs they offer.
|Job||Amberstone pay per hour|
Last updated 28 May 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 36 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between July 2020 and May 2023.
Which security providers pay most?
- Police Scotland Pay £11.05–20.38 per hour
- Total Integrated Solutions Pay £6.00–17.31 per hour
- Police Pay £10.39–19.76 per hour
- Royal Air Force Pay £8.97–17.02 per hour
- Professional Security Pay £10.00–14.00 per hour
- Kent Police Pay £10.43–16.87 per hour
- Loomis Pay £9.98–12.96 per hour
- Secom Pay £10.00–15.38 per hour
- Wilson James Pay £10.70–17.00 per hour
- CIS Security Pay £9.92–13.29 per hour
What people are saying about pay at Amberstone
Left to do your job and not micro managed
Amberstone Security officer, October 2022
Regular hours and a rota I can see for several months
Repeatedly put down by manager, low rate of pay for increasing workload, restricted in duties, daily changes forced to implement without proper/written instruction.
Amberstone Security officer, July 2020