Uh oh. Amberstone hasn’t committed to creating great jobs yet.
Breakroom helps companies understand what their employees really think and supports them to be better employers.
If you’re from head office, sign up here to get started on your Breakroom journey.Dismiss
Amberstone provides security services and products.amberstone.co.uk/services
Do workers at Amberstone do extra work that they don't get paid for?
Rarely. Most people don’t do unpaid extra work at Amberstone.
Security Providers who don't require unpaid extra work include Total Integrated Solutions, ADT and Police Scotland.
Last updated 28 May 2023
How we know this
Based on data from 34 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between July 2020 and May 2023.
68% of people report that they don’t do extra unpaid work.
Why this matters
Everyone should get paid for any extra work they do, even if it is outside your contracted hours. At a good job, you should be paid for all the time you spend at work.
More about pay at Amberstone
Which security providers don't require unpaid extra work?
- Total Integrated Solutions No unpaid extra work
- ADT No unpaid extra work
- Police Scotland No unpaid extra work
- CIS Security No unpaid extra work
- Showsec No unpaid extra work
- Police No unpaid extra work
- Verisure No unpaid extra work
- Wilson James No unpaid extra work
- Apcoa Parking No unpaid extra work
- Mitie No unpaid extra work