What's the pay for 17 year olds at Alton Towers?
The average pay for 17 year olds at Alton Towers is between £6.60 and £9.40 per hour.
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£9.50|
Last updated 16 January 2023
How we know this
Based on 34 job reviews from people who work at Alton Towers.
Top paying entertainment companies for 17 year olds
- Parkdean Resorts - 17 year olds pay £9.70 per hour
- Center Parcs - 17 year olds pay £9.66 per hour
- Cineworld - 17 year olds pay £9.61 per hour
- Haven - 17 year olds pay £9.50 per hour
- Legoland Windsor - 17 year olds pay £7.15 per hour
- Thorpe Park Resort - 17 year olds pay £7.10 per hour
- Merlin Entertainments - 17 year olds pay £6.97 per hour
- Parkwood Leisure - 17 year olds pay £6.83 per hour
- Odeon Cinemas - 17 year olds pay £6.83 per hour
- Ninja Warrior UK - 17 year olds pay £6.75 per hour