Do Abri pay minimum wage?
Yes. Most people are paid above the minimum wage at Abri.
Housing Associations who pay minimum wage include Aster Group, Sovereign Housing Association and Southern Housing Group.
Last updated 22 June 2023
What is the Real Living Wage?
The Real Living Wage is a voluntary rate employers can sign up to that is based on the real cost of living.
|Location||Real Living Wage|
|Rest of the UK||£10.90|
What is the legal minimum wage?
The minimum wage is the legal minimum you must be paid per hour.
|Age group||Legal minimum wage|
|23 or older||£10.42|
How we know this
Based on data from 11 people who took the Breakroom Quiz between July 2022 and June 2023.
91% of people say they are paid at or above the legal minimum wage.
Which housing associations pay the best?
- Aster Group - pay £28.0k-39.5k per year
- Sovereign Housing Association - pay £21.0k-38.6k per year
- Southern Housing Group - pay £18.3k-35.3k per year
- Thirteen - pay £22.6k-31.8k per year
- Peabody - pay £19.1k-34.5k per year
- Clarion Housing Group - pay £23.9k-33.4k per year
- Places For People - pay £19.1k-37.7k per year
- Platform Housing - pay £18.8k-38.0k per year
- MTVH - pay £11.05-19.03 per hour
- One Housing - pay £20.7k-26.2k per year