Last updated: 21st April 2020
- Remember you on our website
- Understand how people use our website
- Help us deliver advertising
To remember you
- Signing in: cookies remember which account you’re signed in to
- Creating an account: cookies remember your progress through our account creation questions
To understand how people use our website
- Analytics: we use tools like Google Analytics and Amplitude to help us understand how people found our site, and how they navigate around it, so we can make it better
- Record web sessions: we use tools like FullStory allow us to view your web session in real-time
To help us deliver advertising
- Ad networks: we may share that you’ve visited certain pages with Facebook and Google to understand how our ads perform, ensure the right people see them, and to stop you seeing them if you’ve already signed up
How do I turn off cookies?
Most browsers enable cookies by default, but you can delete or block cookies in your browser settings. You can also get in touch with some of the third parties we work with to adjust your cookie settings.
The website aboutcookies.org gives helpful information about how you can delete or block cookies in different browsers.
If you block our cookies you may find that parts of our website no longer function properly.