We’re making every job a good job
Rising inequality is one of the biggest challenges we face in the world today. At Breakroom, we’re tackling it.
We’re building a community powered rating for every job in the world, and publishing it all online. We’re making sure everyone has access to great information to power the next step in their career, and we’re supporting employers to create good jobs along the way.
- Everyone deserves a good job
- All jobs have the potential to be good jobs
- Creating good jobs is good for business
The future of business is in creating long term value for everyone. If you believe the same, come and join us.
We are a very ambitious bunch just getting started on our mission, but we are proud to be building an engaged community of workers.
- 36.4k Signed up members
- 186.4k Jobs analysed
- 1.5k Employers rated
We are backed by investors and advisors who have grown businesses like Spotify, Trustpilot, Made.com and Skyscanner, alongside social impact charity, the Resolution Trust, who help set the Real Living Wage.
Meet the team
We‘re a small but growing team. We bring broad experience from organisations like the Government Digital Service, Carwow, Deliveroo, Bulb Energy and Moo.
- Abby Millward Principal Engineer
- Aleks Peribere COO
- Anna Maybank CEO & Co-founder
- Benje Golding-Sebitla Social Media Executive
- Bunie Anyaegbunam CMO
- Edd Sowden Principal Engineer
- James Weiner CPO & Co-founder
- Jen Warren Product Designer
- Tom Taylor CTO & Co-founder
Careers at Breakroom
Find out more about working at Breakroom and the roles we’re hiring for at the moment.