We’re making every job a good job
Rising inequality is one of the biggest challenges we face in the world today. At Breakroom, we’re tackling it.
We’re building a community powered rating for every job in the world, and publishing it all online. We’re making sure everyone has access to great information to power the next step in their career, and we’re supporting employers to create good jobs along the way.
- Everyone deserves a good job
- All jobs have the potential to be good jobs
- Creating good jobs is good for business
The future of business is in creating long term value for everyone. If you believe the same, come and join us.
We are a very ambitious bunch just getting started on our mission, but we are proud to be building an engaged community of workers.
- 803.0k Jobs rated
- 5.6k Employers rated
We’re backed by investors and advisors who have grown businesses like Spotify, Trustpilot and Skyscanner, alongside social impact charity, the Resolution Trust, who help set the Real Living Wage.
Meet the team
We‘re a small but growing team. We bring broad experience from organisations like the Government Digital Service, Carwow, Deliveroo, Bulb Energy and Moo.
- Abby Millward Principal Engineer
- Andy Pearson Senior Software Engineer
- Anna Maybank CEO & Co-founder
- Benje Golding-Sebitla Social Media Executive
- Bunie Anyaegbunam CMO
- Dominic Adams Account Executive
- James Weiner CPO & Co-founder
- Jen Warren Product Designer
- Jess Hedley Business Development Representative
- Milly Trotter Product Manager
- Shani McDonald Software Engineer
- Sophia Collins Head of Business Development
- Tom Taylor CTO & Co-founder
Careers at Breakroom
Find out more about working at Breakroom and the roles we’re hiring for at the moment.